Bring your vision of a flawless business event or social gathering to life in our elegant venues at Hotel ELEO. Featuring 1,100 sq. ft. of contemporary indoor meeting and event space in Gainesville, ideal for a sophisticated corporate gathering or retreat. Whether it's luncheons celebrating academic achievements or dinners hosted by rewarding medical experts, ELEO's private dining space creates the perfect setting for casual affairs.
The experience is further enhanced with an additional 2,000 sq. ft of outdoor patio space surrounded by the beautiful Rush Lake, radiating a sense of calm and peace of mind. Let us set the stage for Gainesville meetings and events that leave a lasting impression.
- 1,100 sq. ft. of Meeting and Event Space
- U-Shape, Classroom, Banquet Configurations
- Complimentary High-speed Wi-Fi
- Indoor & Outdoor Space
- Catered Meals
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Elegant Meeting And Event Venues
Custom Event Services
Event Catering And Culinary Experiences
Event planning in gainesville
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can we reserve room blocks for our meeting and event guests? Yes. Hotel ELEO offers beautifully designed rooms and suites with city and lake views for your event guests. Whether you host your event at one of the nearby venues in Gainesville, you can reserve a block of rooms with special rates for your event. For event planning and group accommodations, request a proposal.
- How do you find an event venue in Gainesville?
Finding the perfect event venue comes down to personal style and vision. Whether looking for an elegant indoor/ outdoor venue or a lakeside patio. We recommend choosing a venue that matches your vision, guest list size, and budget. Consider what the space includes, like catering and audiovisual, and its location for traveling guests. The event planners at Hotel ELEO can share their tips and work with you to create your intimate meeting or celebration, from selecting the venue to designing your menu.
- What makes a good event venue?
Your event space sets the tone for your meeting and events, so choosing the right venue for your style and individuality is imperative. Many elements make up a good event venue, including:
- Availability for the event dates you desire
- Size of the venue to match your guest list
- Flexibility of the venue for multiple events
- Location near airports and accommodations
- Style that matches your personality and vision
- Transportation and parking
- Catering menus and custom culinary experiences
- Event packages that include catering, bar, and staffing
- Cost that fits your budget
- Does Hotel ELEO offer catering? Hotel ELEO offers creative catering and packages for special events, from brunches to dinner banquets to cocktail parties. Chef Andy Niedenthal and Covey Kitchen + Cocktails create modern southern cuisine with global influences and signature cocktails for wedding receptions and celebrations.