LOVE IN THE TIME OF COVID
Simply Elegant and Safe Weddings during COVID-19
Guest blog by Rachel Griffin of MasterPiece Weddings
Some real talk: Covid has definitely presented unique challenges to weddings this year, without a doubt. It's forced couples to make some difficult decisions about their plans, but here's the GOOD NEWS: it's not all bad!
Small and micro weddings can be incredibly meaningful and dreamy. I promise!
Ana and Brian's wedding had a total of only 11 guests, but was still FULL of love, special family moments, and beautiful decor. Their day was like stepping into a wedding dream.
Here are some adjustments we made:
- intimate guest count
- custom masks for the families
- live-streaming their ceremony where they had almost 100 of their extended family and friends watching along (all the props to Brian here!)
- built-in time to interact with them over the live stream
- all eating and dancing was outside, safely spaced, of course
- all vendors committed to safety protocols as well
What's more 2020 than a toast delivered over Facetime anyway, right?! 😁🙌
How are you adjusting your wedding plans?
Reach out to us for any advice or help. We're happy to brainstorm unique solutions with you.